Yo, it's Better in Jersey!

Let's just get this out of the way, everyone in New Jersey feels the same way about you as you do about them ;)  No, seriously,  I moved with my family out to New Jersey about 10 years ago when I realized how many square feet we could have there compared to where we were in Brooklyn. 2860 vs 680! Ha! In reality, when we decided to leave the city for the burbs, we looked west for the simple fact that it was closer to family in Philly.  But I must say, we love it!

I have two small kids making their way through the school system in our lovely town of Maplewood, so when this latest assignment from NJ Monthly came along I jumped at the chance to get involved. The new creative force behind NJM is Laura Baer, she and I have worked together for years at various publications.  She is one of my favorite collaborators, enjoy! 

New Jersey Monthly Cover September 2014
Laura Baer - Creative Director
Stephanie Hanes - Stylist
Nathan Kipe for Every Pixel Counts - Retouching