June Term

I have spent the last year teaching photography and digital art at Newark Academy in Livingston, NJ. A private school grades 6-12, it has been a very rewarding and all encompassing endeavor.  June Term marks the last two weeks of classes where high school students pick one class and have it all day for the final two weeks.

I am doing Digital Photography on Location and will be taking my 12 students to 5 different locations for practice and inspiration.  As a bit of a perfectionist, I have spent this past weekend going to a couple of these locations to do some research.  I visited historic Millbrook Village in the Delaware Water Gap and areas of the Lower East Side in Manhattan.

Donkey's Corner Trail, Delaware Water Gap

Millbrook Village in the Delaware Water Gap 

South St Seaport area