Less Is More

Marshal Your Resources

New issue of Resource, equipment supplied by Scheimpflug





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

Links

  • JamesWorrell.net
  • Instagram @WorrellStudio
  • My Stop Motion Videos
  • Newark Academy
  • PetaPixel

Popular Posts

  • Real Success
    The growth in the photography industry seems to me to  r eside with those  who  sell services to photographers, i.e. list services, sourceb...
  • That Email Promo Newsletter Thing We All Do
    As a photographer in a shrinking market I use a variety of tools to get the message out, and that message is, as always, hire me. Since 2...
  • Washington Post Magazine Feb 3, 2013
    I got a call around 3:30 on a recent Wednesday, we produced and shot this image in less than 24 hours.  I love it when things work! An extr...
  • Poem: Heather Kasdan Photography: James Worrell
    Students find a poem and then illustrate that poem using Adobe's Spark Page.  This is a demo from a poem written by Heather Kasdan for...
  • WBAI 99.5 Roundtable Interview about MagCloud
      Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Harry Allen @ WBAI 99.5fm radio. Photographer   Hassan Kinley of Karin + Raoul  a...
  • The Seven Year Itch
    So what did You do this summer?  I thought way too hard about Blogs  and Photography.  Where is photography going?  And does anyone still n...
  • How to add Value? Don't be a Jerk.
    I love a good saying, a short, clever expression that usually contains advice or expresses some obvious truth. And in this day and age of s...
  • Do something you love doing
    Joseph Koudelka We hear this all the time and it is the reason many of us get into commercial photography, it is a way to earn a living an...
  • Today I feel Ponderous
    May 11, 1992 Volume 130, No. 19 On April 29, 1992 I was on a film set in LA working on a VCR PLUS commercial. That sentence sa...
  • Work Work Work
    No updates as of late, we have been shooting, shooting, shooting... At one of my goto studios, GO .  I am moving into a new studio on ...

JamesWorrell.net

  • JamesWorrell.net
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.