Less Is More

Q: David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar? A: Neither.





I love to hype any press the Mrs receives, nice interview by Trevor Traynor here.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

Links

  • JamesWorrell.net
  • Instagram @WorrellStudio
  • My Stop Motion Videos
  • Newark Academy
  • PetaPixel

Popular Posts

  • Poem: Heather Kasdan Photography: James Worrell
    Students find a poem and then illustrate that poem using Adobe's Spark Page.  This is a demo from a poem written by Heather Kasdan for...
  • Blogs I have been following lately
    With a big nod to aphotoeditor.com He mentioned me last week and I got a huge bump in traffic. So which blogs make me sad when there is n...
  • June Term
    I have spent the last year teaching photography and digital art at Newark Academy in Livingston, NJ. A private school grades 6-12, it has be...
  • It's Summer, Time to Shoot Gloves!
    My short 30 second video for FreeHands Gloves I have done a fair bit of shooting for Freehands Gloves , they really are great. ...
  • From Concept to Production
    My latest e-Promo which features some of my wonderful drawing skills:
  • Manhattan with June Term students
    boats
  • Less Is Less?
    photo by Hedrich Blessing. I was not thinking about the current economic situation when I began this blog over a year ago and called it ...
  • Gimme Some Sugar
    © James Worrell , 2012
  • #126 Photographer (just below Waiter but still above undertaker)
    "Don't they usually donate funeral flowers to a hospital or something?" inspired by yet another awesome post on A Photo Edit...
  • Marshal Your Resources
    New issue of Resource , equipment supplied by Scheimpflug

JamesWorrell.net

  • JamesWorrell.net
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.