Less Is More

Freehands Launches...(i took photos)


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

Links

  • JamesWorrell.net
  • Instagram @WorrellStudio
  • My Stop Motion Videos
  • Newark Academy
  • PetaPixel

Popular Posts

  • WBAI 99.5 Roundtable Interview about MagCloud
      Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Harry Allen @ WBAI 99.5fm radio. Photographer   Hassan Kinley of Karin + Raoul  a...
  • reAARP
    aarp.org
  • Washington Post Magazine Feb 3, 2013
    I got a call around 3:30 on a recent Wednesday, we produced and shot this image in less than 24 hours.  I love it when things work! An extr...
  • Believe You Me, Mickey Smith wants you to look at books.
    Mickey Smith's Second Solo Show at Invisible-Exports Opens October 29, 2010 info Here . I really like Mickey Smith's work.  Maybe ...
  • Gimme Some Sugar
    © James Worrell , 2012
  • Dry Ice and Alphabet Soup
    Trying to catch up and track down my printed materials.  Here are a couple recent ones I like: Popular Science Thomas Payne - p...
  • The Seven Year Itch
    So what did You do this summer?  I thought way too hard about Blogs  and Photography.  Where is photography going?  And does anyone still n...
  • Source of a source book ad
    Found Folios Series 3 - release next week. Spirit & Wine Spectator 
  • The Vanderbilt Republic: Art From the Heart, an Open Call to Artists
    What is the Vanderbilt Republic you ask?  See below and please, watch the video.  It is lovely.   A call to artists ©James Worrell  © Aaron ...
  • Before & After
     

JamesWorrell.net

  • JamesWorrell.net
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.