Less Is More

new Orange Balls stop action

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

Links

  • JamesWorrell.net
  • Instagram @WorrellStudio
  • My Stop Motion Videos
  • Newark Academy
  • PetaPixel

Popular Posts

  • Real Success
    The growth in the photography industry seems to me to  r eside with those  who  sell services to photographers, i.e. list services, sourceb...
  • That Email Promo Newsletter Thing We All Do
    As a photographer in a shrinking market I use a variety of tools to get the message out, and that message is, as always, hire me. Since 2...
  • Iowa -vs- Martha's Vineyard
    We typically take a trip to visit the family farm in Iowa every summer as well as a trip to Martha's Vineyard in late August.  It has...
  • Poem: Heather Kasdan Photography: James Worrell
    Students find a poem and then illustrate that poem using Adobe's Spark Page.  This is a demo from a poem written by Heather Kasdan for...
  • Today I feel Ponderous
    May 11, 1992 Volume 130, No. 19 On April 29, 1992 I was on a film set in LA working on a VCR PLUS commercial. That sentence sa...
  • WBAI 99.5 Roundtable Interview about MagCloud
      Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Harry Allen @ WBAI 99.5fm radio. Photographer   Hassan Kinley of Karin + Raoul  a...
  • How to add Value? Don't be a Jerk.
    I love a good saying, a short, clever expression that usually contains advice or expresses some obvious truth. And in this day and age of s...
  • MuZik FryDay Wit da Auto Tunz
    Working out this morning I had the realization that every band on the radio (i forgot my headphones) was using Auto-Tune .  ...  It is use...
  • 10 photography Pet Peeves
    Via Wired.com , 10 photo pet peeves. thanks to PhotoEditor.com for posting this gem.
  • Sabbatical, it's why they Hiatus
    Sugar the chicken, moment's before it tried to peck my daughter in the face.  From my ongoing series " Iowa " sab·bat·i...

JamesWorrell.net

  • JamesWorrell.net
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.