I don't like nostalgia unless it's mine. ~Lou Reed

I often wax nostalgically about the good ol days of photography, much to my assistants chagrin.  But in particular, even though I was an early adopter of digital workflow, I miss the 4x5 camera. It was and is the perfect format in my opinion. And I often still use my 4x5 which is adapted to my Phase One back, but somehow it's not quite the same. 

Imagine my surprise when I got a package on Friday full of old 4x5 film I shot, the magazine had discovered an old filing cabinet full of film during their recent move.  I don't get too many film returns these days, the last job I shot film on was in 2005/6.  And that client was a real hold out.  This sleeve with 4x5 Ektachromes is from 1999,  I did a lot of precarious stacking of valuable items back then... and I still do!