Brains & Blogs

It has been over a month since my last posting, the first time since this blog's inception. Personally, I love updating the blog even thought it is a real time suck and there are lots of other things that would be perhaps more constructive. Then again, maybe not. Is the blog dead? Near death? It certainly isn't the thriving thing it once was just a few years ago when you HAD to have a blog. Regardless, the blog is a great way for me to flesh out ideas, add news and show recent work.  It's an aggregate of the scribbles in my notebook and in my brain.  So, if you are still reading, thank you. 

Speaking about Brains, a tear sheet recently came in with the photo-illustration I did for Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles.  An amazing story about a married couple who both had brain tumors, and lived.


Recent work for Cedar Sinai Medical Center's Discoveries Magazine.

My approved drawing.
The turn (following page) photos.

Winning brain construction, thanks to glue guns and medical drawings!

A previous but rejected brain construction that I liked but was rejected by the client.