American Scientific Magazine

Here is one of my favorite published pieces in recent months, a food addiction photo illustration done for Scientific American. (I have to apologize for the heavy-handed use of the water mark but FaceBook's recent Terms claim broad reaching rights to use images for anything.) The shot is a combination of 5 photographs shot in my studio and living room/kitchen... see below.

Scientific American September 2013
Creative Director - Mike Mrak
Photo Director - Monica Bradley
Prop Stylist - Jen Everett
Food Stylist - Brian Preston-Campbell


Food set in my living room... although I have a great studio built in my garage,
(see https://vimeo.com/46781980), it is about 50 yards from the kitchen.  So instead of
making poor Brian PC run in and out of my house we set up inside.