Be Safe & Have a Happy Holiday Season


Every year I try to decide what to use as a holiday card, this year I knew the minute I took the shot. This comes from the gift guide I did for Fast Company this fall.  See Fast Co Holiday post.  The question is not only what image to use but who to send it to. With email and Facebook here to serve us, it is easy to reach many people.  In the past I have sent thousands of printed pieces as well as thousands of emails.  But in an effort to make it a bit more personal I am printing out about 50 and mailing them to my existing clients.  I am also posting it here and therefore it will be on my Facebook page.  I will stick with this plan for next year as well I think.

It has been a wonderful year and I am very grateful to all my clients, business partners, family and friends.
Thank you.