Music Friday - The Heartless Bastards

Despite the name, an extremely intelligent band with thoughtful lyrics.  One of my favorite songs off their last album, The Mountain, is below.  As a reminder, I am speaking at B&H this Sunday at 1pm in the Event Space.  Happy Weekend!
The Heartless Bastards  "Hold Your Head High"



I've made a lot of choices
Most have not been wise 
But I have some really good friends I've been fortunate to find 
They get me through the lonely days 
When I want to stay inside myself 
They get me out of my shell 
Out into the world
I am coming back, I'm coming back again 
I had lost everything and then I got it back again 
I dug myself so deep, deep into a hole 
Then getting out was so far beyond my control
In the past I've always had trouble on my mind 
I'm gonna take that feeling and leave it far behind 
As I go down this path traveling through my fate 
The thieves, they came and went 
They took everything in sight 
And then we got it back again 
Oh, I had to fight
And I, then I woke up from the middle of the strangest dream 
And everyone was there that I ever knew and they all began to sing 
Hold you head high, just as high as you can 
Things will work out soon, things will come round again 
You see I've got this fascination with all the wrong ways to go 
I get lost even in the places that I know
Hold your head high, just as high as you can 
Things will work out soon, things will come round again 
Hold your head high, just as high as you can 
Things will work out soon, things will come round again